The W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thought About Your Character Lately?

4 posters

Go down

Thought About Your Character Lately? Empty Thought About Your Character Lately?

Post by Eclipse Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Which Race and Clan Will You Chose?
Thought About Your Character Lately? Allrac10

With all the new information I think it is time to start thinking about what you will chose as your character. The popularity polls are in from Eorzeapedia and it is now time to take a look at the break down.

In order of highest popularity to lowest:
Dunesfolk (Lalafell)
Midlanders (Hyur)
Keepers of the Moon (Miqote)
Seeker of the Sun (Miqote)
Highlanders (Hyur)
Wildwood (Elezen)
Duskwight (Elezen)
Sea Wolves (Roegadyn)
Plainsfolk (Lalafell)
Hellsguard (Roegadyn)

Have you thought of an element yet? Here are a list of available elements.
Thought About Your Character Lately? Ff14_weapon(4)
Going clockwise:
Lightning, Fire, Earth, Ice, Water, Wind
____________________________________________________________________________________

ELEZEN
~ Noble and Refined ~

Duskwight
Thought About Your Character Lately? Shader
Thought About Your Character Lately? Shader012 Thought About Your Character Lately? Shader2
Thought About Your Character Lately? 50px-Male-female_icon
Description
The Duskwight Elezen have spent centuries in the peace and seclusion of Eorzea's caves and caverns. They have developed an acute sense of hearing, capable of detecting the faintest of sounds. This natural gift, and the uncanny awareness it grants, has proven advantageous in the field of hand-to-hand combat. Many of the reclusive Duskwight resort to robbery and pillaging to survive, earning them the scorn of their woodland relatives.
So larger ears, beautiful markings. Do these markings belong solely to the Duskwight, unknown at this time but they are a beautiful depiction of a dark elf and for once the ears work~!

Wildwood
Thought About Your Character Lately? Forseter
Thought About Your Character Lately? Forester011 Thought About Your Character Lately? Forseter1
Description
For hundreds of years the Wildwood Elezen have lived in the safety of Eorzea's lush forests. They posses an incredibly keen sense of sight - a contributing factor in their unparalleled expertise as archers. With the formation of the realm's governments, many Wildwood ventured forth from the forests, drawn either to the exhilarating cosmopolitanism of the urban centers or the simple nomadism of the plains.
Smaller ears than our FFXI cousins and Duskwights, but you still have that very similar feel to the home grown FFXI player.
____________________________________________________________________________________

HYUR
~ Diversity In Numbers ~

Highlander
Thought About Your Character Lately? Highlander
Thought About Your Character Lately? Highlander003
Thought About Your Character Lately? 50px-Maleicon
Description
The Highlanders derive their name from a long tradition of inhabiting Eorzea's mountainous regions. Compared to their Midland brethren, the Highlanders are noticeably larger in build. These days, it is rare to see Highlanders save for those who fled Ala Mhigo after its fall, and now work in the other city-states as mercenaries and sellswords.
We are MEN! We are MEN! We are MANLY MEN! But no manly women. With this character you look angry even when you /cheer.

Midlander
Thought About Your Character Lately? Midlander
Thought About Your Character Lately? Midlander1 Thought About Your Character Lately? Midlander002
Description
The Midlander clan comprises over half of the total population of Eorzea's Hyur. They have established themselves throughout every city in the realm and lead lives as diverse as their heritage. Trained in letters from infancy, the Midlanders are generally more educated than many of the other races and clans.
Here you go, for you average run of the mill, love to not step out of the box, happy in my normal place character! But yes I am sure this fun filled clan can still get their highlights so watch out! Oddly enough these in between the liners have taken second place in Eorzeapedia's popularity poll.

LALAFELL
~ More Clever By Half ~

Dunesfolk
Thought About Your Character Lately? Dunesfolk
Thought About Your Character Lately? Dunesfolk008 Thought About Your Character Lately? Dunesfolk2
Description
Perhaps the most distinctive aspect of Dunesfolk culture is its traditional dwellings - structures affixed to the backs of large beasts of burden. The luminous eyes of the Dunesfolk are the result of a glossy, protective layer which covers the pupil, an evolutionary response to the glaring sunlight of their home region. Many individuals wear a small gemstone on their forehead, representing their zodiacal sign.
With their glassy eyes and mysterious gaze, they almost seem as they are peering into your soul. This grown up Tarutaru, beckons mysteriousness.These Lalafell are at the top of the charts when it comes to popular classes. Perhaps this time it is all about the looks and less about INT.

Plainsfolk
Thought About Your Character Lately? Plainsfolk
Thought About Your Character Lately? Plainsfolk006 Thought About Your Character Lately? Plainsfolk2
Description
The flat landscape of the Plainsfolk's home islands are dotted with the clan's traditional thatched huts, beneath which lie intricate networks of underground passageways. Their distinct hair coloration - a myriad of earthy and grassy tones - mimics their native environment, and their long, pointy ears are said to be able to detect the faintest scampering of the prairie's various fauna.
Simple, plain but not plain by any means these little cuties are wanting to take your heart for a walk! Surprisingly enough these cute little buggers second to last on the popularity poll.

MIQO'TE
~ A Tribe Of One ~
With just one twist, it looks like Miqo'te get to customize their tail as well. Not sure about length. It seems that the SoS seem to have a shorter tail than KoM but that has yet to be officially determined. However, we now see instances of Miqo'te that have black hair with a white and black tail or brown with either a brown tail or brown and white tail. Just some interesting trivia.

Keepers of the Moon
Thought About Your Character Lately? Keepersofthemoon
Thought About Your Character Lately? 250px-Keepersofthemoon005
Thought About Your Character Lately? 50px-Femaleicon
Description
The nocturnal among the Miqo'te have dubbed themselves the Keepers of the Moon. Shying from the garish light of day, they revel in the shroud of night, and offer their piety of Menphina the Lover, goddess of the moon. The custom of applying war paint to the face is still regularly practiced by the Keepers of the Moon, enhancing their already distinctive appearance.
With a little more of a humanly appearance, I don't mean skin color wise but eye wise, these kitties must have more up their sleeve than just looks because they are mysterious but the lore must be the key point here. And these little kitties take 2nd place.

Seekers of the Sun
Thought About Your Character Lately? Seekersofthesun
Thought About Your Character Lately? Seekersofthesun004
Thought About Your Character Lately? 50px-Femaleicon
Description
The self-proclaimed Seekers of the Sun are the diurnal clan of the Miqo'te race. Their preference for the warm light of day pervades all aspects of their culture, as is apparent in their devout reverence for Azeyma the Warden, goddess of the sun. They are perhaps known best for their striking eyes- the result of their vertically aligned pupils and faintly colored irises.
Looking for a cat that reminds you of you! Here they are, literally glowing int he sun, or so they look it. I think every girl needs one and the polls agree with these furry eared friends taking 3rd place. You gotta love those eyes!

ROEGADYN
~ Size Matters ~

Hellsguard
Thought About Your Character Lately? Lohengarde
Thought About Your Character Lately? 250px-Lohengarde015
Description
The Hellsguard are a clan of Roegadyn with body and mind tempered by the unforgiving heat of the volcanic regions they inhabit. Believing these mountains of flame to be gates to the underworld, their line has for centuries stood vigil over them to prevent the passage of souls back to the realm of the living. Their sheer girth and steely demeanor open to the Hellsguard a wide range of paths, from the martial to the monastic. Hellboy... last place in poll... nuff said! COOL RED! But really people, don't judge these are fierce fierce characters.

Sea Wolves
Thought About Your Character Lately? Seewolf
Thought About Your Character Lately? 250px-Seawolf014
Description
The Sea Wolves originally hail from the islands of the far north seas, where they still subsist as fishermen and women. Long ago, no vessel or coastal village was safe from their maritime brand of brutality. Now, it is not uncommon to see them employed as sailors or naval mercenaries on all manner of vessels. Galka and no tail = this fierce blue man of power, but they also come in many varieties of green, interested in more of a Frankenstein look? Look no further, and try not to deteriorate on my carpet! These fishy friends bottom out as 3rd from the bottom, but they beat out the Plainsfolk by one spot.

Do you know what you are going to look like? Do you have your basic colors and ideas set in your mind? I am not so sure myself but I am not leaving my Red Mage behind, I will be carrying my job colors with pride.

Race / Clan: Miqote - KoM so far, may go SoS...depends.
Starting City-State: Gridania
Deity: Undecided
Element: Water
Clothing Color Scheme: Red
Eyes: Grey and Black or Black and White or White and Grey
Hair Color: Either solid black and solid white or black with white tips.
Facial Hair: N/A
Tail: Black and white tipped.
Height: Small
Main Class: Conjurer
Second Class: Weaver
Third Class: Shepherd or Botanist whichever supports Weaver the best.

Just copy and paste this into your reply if you want to play!

Race / Clan:
Starting City State:
Deity:
Element:
Clothing Color Scheme:
Eyes:
Hair Color:
Facial Hair:
Tail:
Height:
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Crafting Class:
Crafting Support Class:

I would like to show more information on Deities, but as of right now are hush hush, minus the few that have been released.
Eclipse
Eclipse
Admin
Admin

Character
Job Class: Conjurer

Back to top Go down

Thought About Your Character Lately? Empty Re: Thought About Your Character Lately?

Post by erdrick Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:24 am

Glad to see ROEGADYN is low on the popularity list so I can be more unique! I can't wait to be a big galka this time around! Twisted Evil
erdrick
erdrick

Character
Job Class: Drg

http://matt-schmitz.com

Back to top Go down

Thought About Your Character Lately? Empty Re: Thought About Your Character Lately?

Post by Blackout Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:08 pm

I'm thinking Miquote or Elzeen this time around but that might change once I get my hands on the Charactor creator
Blackout
Blackout

Character
Job Class: Rdm

Back to top Go down

Thought About Your Character Lately? Empty Can i put in a picture of my character?

Post by xXSyrin the PaladinXx Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:48 am

I was just wondering if I can put in a picture of my character?
xXSyrin the PaladinXx
xXSyrin the PaladinXx

Character
Job Class: Pld

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down