The W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forums!

Go down

Welcome to the Forums! Empty Welcome to the Forums!

Post by Eclipse Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:18 am

Welcome to the Forums

Purpose:
This forum is for those who are interested in making and remaking connections with Asurans from FFXI. We have arranged the forum so that people who want to make plans for the future, create groups or figure out what they are going to do have a place to do that.

Suggestions:
We have a Suggestions and Feedback category on the forums where you can give us feedback on the forums, other times we may seek out feedback from you on certain items pertaining to the forums. Keep a sharp eye out!

Groups are Welcome!
If you have a group of 5 or more members, I will be donating a Category to your group and make you the Moderator to do what you will with it.
We are not a Guild or a Linkshell, we are just a Forum at the moment. We may be looking into creating a Linkshell later down the line, however, nothing is scheduled at this time.

Invitiations:
At this time we are sending out invitations on an individual basis and have not promoted this forum or posted about it. We are going to eventually, though, I don't think it will really be necessary. Our intention is to allow you to help build up the forum with your friends.

Rules:
Be curtious to one another, no extreme profanity, no vulgar language. There are going to be people who goof around with one another, that is acceptable. But I expect no one to be malicious or vulgar with cruel intentions. Most of all have fun!
Eclipse
Eclipse
Admin
Admin

Character
Job Class: Conjurer

Back to top Go down