The W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Release Dates

Go down

Final Fantasy Release Dates Empty Final Fantasy Release Dates

Post by Eclipse Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Final Fantasy XIV Official Release Dates

Hey everyone,
I cannot even get onto eorzeapedia.com right now, it is so bogged down and lagging that my sources cannot navigate properly. But apparently there are new release dates on the official Japanese website, and they are not making many people happy.

If you have a chance now would be the time to go check your PC for the benchmark. The benchmark will tell you how efficiently your computer runs the game. If you go to the website and click on the news icon it will take you to another web page. Use Internet Explorer to view the page. I know it doesn't view properly on Google Chrome.

Final Fantasy Release Dates Rss-icon

The release dates are as follows:

September 2010 for PC
March 2011 for PS3

Many are speculating that these particular dates could be used as some sort of place holder, however, I none of this is confirmed.

One poster on the forums quoted an older interview where SE stated, perhaps Tanaka himself, that it would be a simultaneous release for both PC and PS3 in all countries with languages available. This statement was a quote from an earlier interview and I am sure some of you are familiar with it. The interviewee even spoke about how FFXI was released in Japan a year earlier and how PC release was 6 month earlier than PS2.

I am disappointed with this news but hope for the best. A release in 3 months sounds unlikely and they can change their dates at will. I know that if any of you need help and want your name saved DH and I will do our very best to accommodate you.

Like I said, the news is all the rage on erozeapedia.com and if you can get on I am sure you will have a wealth of commentary to read. I don't believe that SE has made a statement at this time.

In Other News

Character Creation Trial for Beta:
A sneak peek is now available on the official FFXIV youtube.com page.

First and Last Names:
Both a first and last name will be manditory.
Eclipse
Eclipse
Admin
Admin

Character
Job Class: Conjurer

Back to top Go down